16 September 2008

What can $7 buy?

So here's my CVS/Walgreens transactions for the week. I'm done, which is unusual, but such is life when the deals for me are scarce. I even only did one transaction per store. I couldn't tell you when the last time I got out that simply was. Here goes:

Walgreens

2 Nature Made Multi for Her - sale BOGO free (2/$9.99)
1 Colgate Max Fresh 6 oz - sale $2.99
1 Colgate Whitening 2 in 1 - sale $2.99
*used
* $2 off select item Walgreens coup - took $2 off each Colgate
* $4 register reward
* $1/1 Colgate Max Fresh
* $.75/1 any Colgate adult's or children's
* 2 - $1/1 Nature Made
Total - $5.34. I didn't earn anything back, but I'm not complaining since that was less than 50% of one bottle of vitamins.

Walgreens also had a lot of various health and beauty items on clearance for $1.50-$3. I've seen coupons for many of these items in the recent inserts. Definitely worth a check if you have lots of health/beauty coupons!!!

On to CVS, where the deals were scarce and the customer service was awful. After the second problem in as many weeks, I'm done with this particular location and emailing customer service, yet again!

2 Purex detergent - sale $2.99
2 Revlon nail polish - sale BOGO free (2/$4.99)
2 Neutragena T-Gel Shampoo
**used
* $4/$20 CVS coupon
* $1/2 Purex
* $2/1 any Revlon product
* $3 extra care bucks
Total $14.71 - $13.89 store credit (I returned some Biore that didn't work for me and put that cash toward the Neutragena)= $.82 actually spent. Much better than I thought :) and earned $3 in ecbs for next time!

Any great shopping success for you? I'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment!


No comments: