So, it only took me 2 months to make it to one hundred. I must have a lot to say, or maybe I just talk a lot. =)
In celebration of my 100th post, here are 100 random things about me:
1. My middle name is Eloise, not like that, rhymes with noise.
2. It really bothers me when people mispronounce my name.
3. My grandmother hasn't ever spelled my name right.
4. I was a premie.
5. I broke my leg when I was 9 months old.
6. I got strep throat for the first time this year even though both kids have had it more than once.
7. I love animals.
8. I'm going to school to be a teacher.
9. I want a large family.
10. I think five or six kids would be perfect.
11. I have blue eyes.
12. I worked in retail for many years.
13. I can drive a stick shift.
14. I didn't learn to ride a bike until 2nd grade.
15. My second grader can't ride a bike.
16. I'm short--only 5'3ish
17. I spent a little over a year as a teenage mom.
18. I did graduate high school before I got pregnant.
19. I had my first son almost a year to the day after my high school graduation.
20. I don't really have a favorite color.
21. I've never read the Bible all the way through
22. I'd love to.
23. I'm traveling overseas next summer
24. I'm very excited about the trip
25. I'm wondering if I'll have still have a house when I get back.
26. I have four brothers and four sisters
27. I wear glasses.
28. I love to read.
29. I love to eat.
30. I have a sweets problem.
31. Soup is my favorite food.
32. This is pretty hard (and I'm only 1/3 of the way through...)
33. I've changed my major several times.
34. I think I'm done changing that is.
35. Someday I'll graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
36. I have very small feet.
37. I wear a 5 in little boys.
38. I love buying little boys shoes because they are so cheap.
39. I buy little boys shirts for myself too because I love the way they fit.
40. I have a hard time spending money on myself.
41. My husband and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary next month.
42. My first pet was a cat named Minx.
43. She slept at the foot of my crib, and would go get my mom every time I cried.
44. I gained over 55 lbs. each time I was pregnant.
45. I'm working on a novel.
46. The progress is slow.
47. I love romance novels.
48. I like to call them "research" for my novel =)
49. My friend Val and I call our lunch dates conspiracy meetings (don't ask)
50. I love being a mom.
51. I once gave myself a terrible home highlights job and ended up with the front half of my hair blonde, and the back half dark.
52. It was scary.
53. I was in color guard in high school.
54. I am not graceful.
55. I bruise easily.
56. I cry over simple things.
57. Commercials have brought me to tears.
58. I lived in Mississippi for 1 1/2 years.
59. I live in town, but I am not a city girl.
60. I'm freezing right now.
61. Cold weather is not my friend.
62. I should be doing homework right now.
63. I don't have a wedding ring. The youngest flushed it down the toilet.
64. My husband proposed to me in the driveway of his mom's house. (touchy subject with him)
65. I only knew my husband for 9 months before we got married.
66. My first car was a Pontiac Sunfire.
67. I had a baby before I learned how to drive.
68. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19 (almost 20).
69. My first job was at Gatti, Keltner, Bienvenue, and Montessi in Memphis, TN
70. I've fired a gun.
71. I got to witness my nephew be born.
72. I have three, maybe four, cats and a dog.
73. Both of my boys have Hebrew based middle names beginning with E.
74. I love pedicures.
75. I hate doing dishes.
76. My favorite movie is Life is Beautiful
77. I really hope my husband buys it for me for Christmas.
78. I enjoy Christina Dodd novels.
79. I'm currently reading her paranormal series.
80. It's way past my bedtime.
81. I'll not want to get up in the morning.
82. I love flannel pajamas.
83. I love the feel of warm sun on my skin.
84. I love the water.
85. I have the two best boys.
86. My boys are very cute.
87. I am a coupon addict
88. I have a hard time paying full price for things.
89. I love to buy/make gifts for people.
90. My love language is Acts of service.
91. I'm excited to be almost done with this list.
92. My brain hurts from trying to come up with 100 things.
93. Everything makes me feel guilty.
94. I like to joke that quality would make me a good Catholic (sorry if I offend anyone)
95. I am not a Catholic.
96. I have nothing against Catholics.
97. I've attended the same church for 20 years.
98. I've been best friends with my best friend for just as long.
99. I'm the oldest of my mother's batch of four kids.
100. I am blessed.
Whew. That was a bit exhausting! Don't expect this for a 200th post! =)