06 May 2009

New series!


I'm kicking off a new series focusing on saving money by living sustainably. What is sustainability? My favorite definition is this on by Dr. John Vann:
The concept of sustainability is centered on the future of humans. The goal is survival of humanity indefinitely into the future at an acceptable quality of life.
Sounds great right? I prefer to live this way, but with all of the different information out there, it can be overwhelming (to say the least!).

I think many feel the same way. They think that they cannot afford to go green with the expensive cleaners (you don't have to), or they just don't know where to start. Others are well on there way to living green and saving green without even knowing it!

In this series, I am going to share ways for you to save your family money while living sustainably. Believe it or it, it is possible!

The new series will kick off Saturday. Feel free to grab my button to share.

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

No comments: