28 October 2008

Target Deals Through Nov. 2

I didn't find anything of particular excitement while scouring the pages of the Target ad this week. Is it just me, or have the deals at most stores been a little lax lately? Hmmm...

I did find some great clearance on my trip their this evening. They had lots of clothes on clearance. It's a great time to stock up on things for mext spring and summer at up to 75% off. Also, all Halloween costumes, makeup, and accesseries have been marked down 30% off. Be on the lookout for markdowns in the grocery isles as well--I found a few items marked down that I had coupons for. I was able to get a box of Fiber One toaster pastries for $.68.

If you have the $4/1 Fusion razor coupons from last month's P&G insert, you can use these to get the Fusion gift sets for $5.99 through Friday when the coupons expire. These would make great gifts for any guy on your holiday list. The coupons do work--I bought two tonight.

For a list of Target deals with coupon match ups, visit The "Cents"ible Sawyer and her Target posts here.

No comments: