28 May 2009

Writer's Workshop: What makes me happy

1.) What is your life's anthem? You know...that song that is ALWAYS in your head. The one you'd go to sing first if someone told you to sing a song right NOW. What is it and what does it mean to you? I get random songs stuck in my head all the time, but if I were forced to sing a song on the spot it would be Amazing Grace.

2.) We love telemarketers don't we!?! Describe a memorable experience you had with one. They only call us for money, so . . .

3.) How much does focusing on weight affect your daily life? Not much, but it is getting warmer, and I saw some very unflattering pictures of my thigh area from the weekend. I'm thinking I should think about this more.

4.) Describe in what ways you expect too much from your significant other. Do they deserve an apology? Ha!

5.) List ten things that make you HAPPY.

6.) Share a sleep walking story of your own!! One time when we were little, my younger brother woke up in the middle of the night and peed in a paper grocery sack because he thought it was the toilet. Actually, I think he did that for a while . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My kids and hubby
2. sunshine
3. smores. yum!
4. time with family. we had a wonderful time at out cookout monday!
5. lavender. the smell not the color. i'm growing some this year and making sachets and tea =)
6. hot showers
7. cuddling with the boys
8. babies. all babies. not just mine.
9. the garden. i'm anxiously awaiting the fall bounty. remind me of that when i'm neck deep in canning
10. Reading. i do love a good book. by the way michelle, the book was wonderful. i loved it. you rock!

For more Writer's Workshop, visit Mama's Losin It.

4 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

mmmm... the girl scout in me loves the smores!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you liked the book. I really enjoyed it too. And the one you gave me.

That's funny about your brother. What is it about boys and peeing? I've read five stories about men/boys peeing where they arent suppose to in their sleep.

Beulah said...

lol. It's cause boys are weird.

Mine just love to pee outdoors, especially my youngest!

KatBouska said...

Babies are wonderful...especially if they're happy...and not keeping me up at night. :)