04 June 2009

Coupon Master list

Often, I'm asked where I get my coupons. While I do try to pick up the Sunday paper once in a while, my BEST source is internet printables. These coupons typically have the highest value.

Some of my favorite sites:

Coupons.com
Couponbug
Smart Source
Red Plum
Printable Coupons

Be sure to check out the coupon bars on your favorite blogs as well. These help the blog authors make a little money (a penny at a time!) and are often a source for high value coupons.

Money Saving Mom posted this list recently of other sites you can visit to print coupons. I thought it was great resource, and very helpful to print higher quantities of the high dollar coupons you know you'll use without making trips around town to access multiple printers! =)

Happy couponing! And don't forget to go print off your Kraft coupons before they run out!

No comments: