05 June 2009

Writer's Workshop: When I Grow Up

The Prompts:

1.) If you could cut back on something in your life that takes up your time what would it be? And what would you prefer to spend that time doing? Mmmm. I'd like more time for cleaning or better yet, a house that cleaned itself. A girl can dream.

2.) Share a recent adventure you had with a friend. I went rummaging this weekend. It was fun yes, but not adventurous. I have lunch date with Val Monday. Our latest conspiracy is sure to be an adventure.

3.) Describe a memorable gift. Why was it important to you? The best gift I ever recieved was a thank you.

4.) If you could change career paths now and be anything you wanted to be...what would you be and why?

5.) Kim's email: In the St. Louis News-Dispatch paper, they had an article of a man who wrote his own obituary before his death, and gave it to his sister to post when he died. He summed life up in 45 words: (Click here to read his words).
I know it's a morbid subject, but what about a prompt about what would one's obit say, with a word limit. You could stipulate that everyone died at 100, so we'd all be predicting what our future would be like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If I could change careers, I'd be a stay at home mom. I really want to be at home with my kids, and I wouldn't mind expanding the family. I've always wanted a big family. =) Ideally, I'd like to homeschool as well.
Maybe some day right? A girl can dream . . .
For more Writer's Workshop, go check out Mama's Losin It!

No comments: