I currently work fast food. I also worked fast food, at a different establishment, back in high school. It's interesting to say the least.
Here are the top 5 strangest things I've seen at work:
1) A very sweaty (damp?) man cruising through the drive thru in an open robe. Thankfully I didn't see THAT, but he did tell me I have a sexy voice **shudders**
2) A woman balancing a small baby on her steering wheel so she could breastfeed and drive at the same time. Don't even get me started on that one.
3) A Jeep full of college boys with a blow up doll strapped into the back seat. Gotta love frat hazings.
4) Count them six inches of tighty-whities hanging out of the back of someone's pants as he played chess. In addition, he's creepy in general. You know the kind that makes you want to shower and lock your doors.
5) The busty lady who hides her money in a sock in her bra. I've become well acquainted with her breasts. I feel like I should buy her dinner or something.
How about you? What is the strangest thing you've seen at work?