29 March 2010

Menu Plan 03.29.10

Back to menu planning!  Usually I try to plan a week or two ahead to give myself some wiggle room.  Obviously that hasn't happened. =)

That vacation really threw me for a loop, but I think we're finally getting back on track.  We are also working on trying to eat healthier.  Now, I just need to remember to post the menu for my hubby and the kids!  I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and being able to incorporate more fresh produce into our meals.

BREAKFASTS
Baked Oatmeal
Eggs, Toast
Fruit

SNACKS
Muffins
Crackers
Veggie cuts

MONDAY
Asparagus Soup and Biscuits

TUESDAY
Steak Sandwiches
Broccoli Romaine Salad

WEDNESDAY
Ritz Chicken
Veggies

THURSDAY
Leftovers

FRIDAY
Pizza night

SATURDAY
Breakfast:  Dutch Baby with Apples, Scrambled Eggs
Lunch:  Green Bean Casserole
Dinner:  Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes

SUNDAY
Breakfast:  at church
Lunch:  Sandwiches
Dinner:  Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits, Veggies

--------------------------

No comments: