03 October 2008

Frugal Friday -- Frugal Resource Roundup

Yea! What a busy week! I, for one, am very pleased Friday has arrived even though I have a long weekend of housework and homework ahead of me...

Don't forget to head over to Kmart this weekend for their double coupon event I told you about here. The sale runs through Sunday. They are doubling all coupons up to and including $2 off. Refer to the previous post for full details and a link to the list to see if your local store is participating.

Amy over at MomAdvice recently had a great post. She provided a list of tips to help you save money on your grocery bill. The list was full of great tips, some of which I'd never thought of before. You can check out the full list on her blog here.

Also, Crystal at Money Saving Mom has a great post on how to save money while adding more meaning to holiday gift giving. You can check it out here. Be sure to read the comments sections for a lot of great ideas from her readers too--I'm one of them! =)

I guess that's about it for the roundup for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: